Best of 2017 - Victoria

Voltamos hoje com mais dois best of! Viajamos até à Suécia para olharmos para o melhor e o pior que a sua futura Rainha nos mostrou no ano, em que completou 40 anos de idade.
We came back today with two best of of! We traveled to Sweden to look at the best and worst that its future Queen showed us in the year, when she turned 40 years old.

Princesa da Coroa Victoria da Suécia / Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden


Categoria "Eu sou Princesa" / "I am a Princess Category"

Embed from Getty Images
Geralmente a minha aposta durante todo o ano vai para a Cerimónia da Entrega dos Prémios Nobel para sacar o vencedor desta categoria. Este ano isso não aconteceu. E nem todos os vestidos de baile e tiaras novas me convencem do contrário. E por isso o escolhido é o look usado por Victoria nas celebrações do 80º aniversário do Rei e Rainha da Noruega. Porquê? Porque um vestido azul que mostra os ombros é sempre bom e porque a Tiara Fringe de Baden é sempre uma favorita para mim.
Usually my year-round bet goes to the Nobel Prize Ceremony to take the winner of this category. This year that did not happen. And not all floral ball gowns and new tiaras convince me otherwise. And so the chosen one is the look used by Victoria in the celebrations of the 80th anniversary of the King and Queen of Norway. Why? Because a blue dress that shows the shoulders is always good and because the Baden Fringe Tiara is always a favorite for me.

Categoria "Requinte é Classe" / "Polished is Classy" Category

Erika Gerdemark, Kungahuset.se

Victoria é muito previsível no que toca a looks semi-formais. O seu amor por padrões florais, decotes redondos, saias volumosas, laços em golas altas, e reciclagem de vestidos da sua mãe são quase lendários. E eu simpatizo com esses gostos, a sério que sim, mas isso faz com que todos os seus looks sejam demasiado parecidos. Então, constatei, ao rever as fotos, que alguns dos meus looks favoritos de 2017 tinham uma peça em comum: uma simples camisa branca. Lembrei-me imediatamente das fotografias oficias divulgadas pela casa real por ocasião do 40º aniversário da Princesa. E é isto, meus amigos. É simplesmente isto!
Victoria is very predictable when it comes to semi-formal looks. Her love for floral patterns, round necklines, bulky skirts, loops on high collars, and recycling her mother's dresses are almost legendary. And I sympathize with those tastes, seriously I do, but that makes all her outfits look too alike. So, I noticed, when reviewing the photos, that some of my favorite looks of 2017 had one piece in common: a simple white shirt. I immediately remembered the official photographs released by the royal house on the occasion of the Crown Princess's 40th birthday. And this is it, my friends. It's simply this!

Categoria "Grrr.." / "Grrr..." Category

Victoria teve dois ou três looks muito controversos este ano... se formos simpáticos. Confesso que não consegui ultrapassar este. Usaria este casaco e calças, sem pensar duas vezes. Mas nunca juntos.
E não, pessoas, eu não me esqueci do look dos Prémios de Música Polar. Mas EU adorei o look, ok?
Victoria had two or three very controversial looks this year ... if we were nice. I confess that I could not overcome this. I would wear this jacket and pants, without thinking twice. But never together.
And no, people, I have not forgotten the look of the Polar Music Awards. But I loved that look, okay?


Aos 40 anos, Victoria esteve bem ou mal?
At age 40, was Victoria good or bad?

Comentários

  1. For me, here dress from the Nobel Prize, was just beautiful, looove it!! And I agree with you on the worse one.

    ResponderEliminar

Enviar um comentário