Beatrice de York e Victoria da Suécia - #RoyalTwins / Beatrice of York and Victoria of Sweden - #RoyalTwins

Ao ver as fotografias do Domingo de Páscoa da Família real britânica houve um look que me chamou particularmente a atenção. 
When looking at the photographs of Easter Sunday of the British Royal Family there was a look that particularly caught my attention.


Adorei o vestido da Princesa Beatrice de York, apesar do look no seu todo não me ter convencido. Este vestido em renda e com um estilo muito vintage é da marca All Saints e fez-me lembrar um outro vestido usado num baptizado real sueco em 2016.
I loved Princess Beatrice of York's dress, although the whole look  did not convince me. This dress in lace and with very vintage style is All Saints and reminded me of another dress worn in a Swedish royal christening in 2016.


Nessa altura a Princesa da Coroa Victoria da Suécia escolheu este vestido branco By Malina ( via UFO no more) para o baptizado do Príncipe Oscar.
At that time Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden chose this white dress By Malina (via UFO no more) for Prince Oscar's christening.


Os dois vestidos de marcas diferentes têm contudo várias semelhanças tanto no corte como em determinados detalhes. Confesso que gosto imenso dos dois.
Both dresses of different brands have, however, several similarities both in the cut and in certain details. I confess that I love immensely both.

Comentários